Sunday, April 29, 2007

So say I am making a legit playlist...


Ok, so we all know summer is around the corner. Once in a while he pops out just to say a sly "O, hey" before he goes back around the metaphorical corner I like to call spring. Now for these wonderful days, I really need a playlist. There is nothing better than bumping ill tunes while your windows are down and the sun is cascading onto your face (see image 1). So, on my quest to make this legit playlist, I have a few songs solidified. But a few is not near enough, so I am asking the blogging community to help me on my journey to an awesome playlist.
1. Steal My Kisses-Ben Harper
2. Catch My Disease-Ben Lee
3. January-Avner
4. Big Trucks-Pedro the Lion
5. Girl-Beck
6. Earthquakes and Sharks-Brandtson
7. L.A.-Elliot Smith
Give me some suggestions for those days that everyone loves.
Currently listening- You-Suburban Legends (off of Rump Shaker) (I can't believe I am listening to ska, this is awesome)

2 comments:

Allison said...

I really like to add some old school Sublime to my spring/summer playlist. I know it's a little cliche, but still pretty sweet for sunroof-open driving.

Anonymous said...

Suburban Legends <3